To impart the best technical education instilled with discipline, values and leadership qualities that will produce professional technocrats in Computer Science and Engineering.
- To impart fundamental Computer Science and Engineering concepts and a broad set of technical skills.
- To prepare Computer Science and Engineering graduates who will engage effectively and responsibly in practicing engineering.
- To impart practical exposure on latest technological developments in Computer Science and Engineering.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs):
The B. Tech CSE graduates will be able to:
- Take up professional career with expertise in analyzing and solving CSE related problems.
- Pursue higher studies and succeed in research with rich knowledge in emerging technologies.
- Continue learning and to adopt technological developments combined with deep awareness of ethical responsibilities in their profession.
Programme Outcomes (POs):
On successful completion of UG in Computer Science and Engineering, The students will be able to:
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals to solve engineering problems.
- Identify, analyze and formulate the appropriate solutions to solve Computer Science related problems.
- Design and construct a computing system or process to meet the societal needs, within realistic constraints.
- Analyze and design an algorithm to interpret data to provide solutions to solve complex problems.
- Use modern tools and techniques to analyze the performance of various methods.
- Propose innovative ideas by considering the societal, health, safety and legal issues.
- Understand the contemporary issues of society by providing solutions for sustainable development.
- Work as professional by practicing ethical and social responsibilities.
- Demonstrate the management skills to work as an individual, member of a team or as a leader in multi-disciplinary areas.
- Communicate effectively through written and oral skills with outside world and engineering fraternity.
- Understand and apply project and finance management skills to carry out projects.
- Continue as computing professional by practicing lifelong learning.