We have tie up with various external organizations to provide training and placements. Some of the noteworthy are:
- Infosys Campus Connect: Infosys campus connect is a unique program launched by Infosys. It’s an academia-industry initiative to "architect the education experience" with a goal to build a sustainable partnership with engineering education institutions in India and abroad for mutual benefit; producing "industry ready" recruits.
Gates has an MOU with Infosys for the campus connect program and is recognized by Infosys as a "Senior Partnering College". Students get technical training in Application development programs like JAVA, DBMS, and Web Technologies etc. They also receive soft-skills training, and exposure to industry practices under this program.
- Microsoft IT Academy: Microsoft Imagine Academy (ITA) program provides institutions with industry-leading technology skills to help bridge the skills gap for students and increase productivity for teachers. With Microsoft Imagine Academy, institutions get digital curriculum and certifications on fundamental technology skills
- APSSDC (Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Center): We are a training partner with APSSDC, a Govt of AP initiative. Under this program students are given training in core areas and soft skills to increase the employability.
- JKC (Jawahar Knowledge Center): GATES is a JKC STAR center since 2006. JKC is an initiative taken by the Department of IT&C and Government of A.P to impart employable and industry grade skills to theengineering students. As a JKC STAR center, our students get training and certification programs withIBM, Microsoft, ORACLE, SAP, AUTOCAD, etc. Some of our JKC trained students also get placements through JKCIndustrial partners.
- AMCAT (Aspiring Minds Computer Adaptive Test)
Industry recognized assessment tests, AMCAT and COCUBES are conducted at GATES.