When students come to GATES the first time, it is a great transition for them. They move out of the comfort zones of their homes and set foot in a new environment with hopes and aspirations mixed with apprehensions. We strive to bridge this gap by providing the best facilities in hostels, making them a home away from home.
Girls Hostel :
The Girls hostel is located in Gooty town, not very far from the campus, in an area of one acre green and pleasant premises. The college Correspondents family lives in the same compound and our Director, Mrs. V. K. Padmavathamma always encourages and advice students with motherly affection. There is a female warden to address all the needs of the girl students. There is a small store within the premises for the basic needs. Transport is provided to and fro from the campus.
Boys Hostel :
Boy’s hostel is located within the campus and can accommodate up to 250 students.
- Separate hostels for boys and girls
- First-year students are always accommodated in separate buildings to avoid ragging
- Strict Anti-ragging policies in place and serious action against those who commit ragging.
- Hygienic and nutritious breakfast, lunch and dinner are provided every day with a lot of variety.
- Non-veg is served on Tuesdays and vegetarians will be served sweets.
- Hostels are powered with uninterrupted solar power.
- Tie up with local doctors and hospitals to treat the students in case of any medical needs.
- College vehicle along with driver available 24/7, to meet any sort of emergencies.
- Security surveillance cameras for the security of the students.
- Facilities for indoor and outdoor games like Table tennis, Badminton, Football, Basket Ball, Volleyball, Cricket are available for the recreation of the students as also a gymnasium