Promote active learning, critical thinking, engineering judgment and to be a center of excellence in the field of Electrical and electronics engineering.
- Impart quality education with strong mathematical and competitive fundamentals among students to form the baseline for Electrical and electronics engineering solution.
- Train students with hands-on practical experience using state of the art laboratories.
- Prepare students to the open world challenges through career development and industry interaction.
- Produce Electrical and electronic engineers who have a strong theoretical foundation, research ability in their chosen discipline.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs):
On successful completion of UG in electrical and electronics engineering, the Graduates will:
- Have a successful professional career with a strong foundation in basic sciences, along with in-depth knowledge of electrical engineering.
- Pursue higher studies to contribute for the betterment of the society.
- Continue in their chosen profession by practicing lifelong learning.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMES (POs):
On successful completion of UG in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, The graduate will have an ability to
- Apply the knowledge of mathematics, basic Sciences, Electrical and Electronics Engineering to solve complex problems in modern engineering practice.
- Analyze the complex problems related to power generation, transmission, and distribution.
- Design and develop the electrical and electronics products to meet the society needs.
- Demonstrate an ability to identify, formulate and solve electrical and electronics problems.
- Use modern electrical and electronic engineering techniques and tools to measure the performance of various models.
- Innovate the ideas about health safety and legal issues.
- Demonstrate the knowledge of electrical devices and need for sustainable development.
- Demonstrate professional ethics social responsibilities.
- Interact professionally as an individual, as a member of a team or leader to contribute in multi-disciplinary activities.
- Communicate effectively both oral and the written.
- Use project and finance management skills in carrying out various projects.
- Engage lifelong learning to enhance the confidence levels.