To impart the best technical education instilled with discipline, values and leadership qualities that will produce professional technocrats in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- To impart fundamental Electrical and Electronics Engineering concepts and a broad set of technical skills.
- To prepare Electrical and Electronics Engineering graduates who will engage effectively and responsibly in practicing engineering.
- To impart practical exposure on latest technological developments in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs):
On successful completion of UG in electrical and electronics engineering, the Graduates will:
- Have a successful professional career with a strong foundation in basic sciences, along with in-depth knowledge of electrical engineering.
- Pursue higher studies to contribute for the betterment of the society.
- Continue in their chosen profession by practicing lifelong learning.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMES (POs):
On successful completion of UG in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, The graduate will have an ability to
- Apply the knowledge of mathematics, basic Sciences, Electrical and Electronics Engineering to solve complex problems in modern engineering practice.
- Analyze the complex problems related to power generation, transmission, and distribution.
- Design and develop the electrical and electronics products to meet the society needs.
- Demonstrate an ability to identify, formulate and solve electrical and electronics problems.
- Use modern electrical and electronic engineering techniques and tools to measure the performance of various models.
- Innovate the ideas about health safety and legal issues.
- Demonstrate the knowledge of electrical devices and need for sustainable development.
- Demonstrate professional ethics social responsibilities.
- Interact professionally as an individual, as a member of a team or leader to contribute in multi-disciplinary activities.
- Communicate effectively both oral and the written.
- Use project and finance management skills in carrying out various projects.
- Engage lifelong learning to enhance the confidence levels.
Course Outcomes (COs):