Procedure

Procedure

Under Graduate Program

Admission into Four Year B.Tech Program:

Eligibility:
Students aspiring to apply for four-year B.Tech program must have passed Intermediate or its equivalent (10+2) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects. Applicants are required to gain a minimum of 45% marks in their intermediate or its equivalent (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category).

Applicants, except those joining in NRI quota, should also qualify in "Engineering, Agricultural Sciences and Medical Common Entrance Test" (EAMCET), a State-Level Entrance Test conducted by the Govt. Of Andhra Pradesh.

Procedure:
Admissions are made by the Convener, EAMCET as per the merit at the EAMCET. As per the existing stipulations of AP State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE), Government of Andhra Pradesh, admissions are made as follows:

  • 70% of the total intake in each branch of Engineering are category - A seats. Admissions for Category – A seats are conducted by the Convener, EAMCET Admissions, through web counseling based on the EAMCET rank of the candidates and the Rules of Reservation for admission into professional colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
  • 30% of the total intake in each branch of engineering are Category-B seats are to be filled by Management as per the norms stipulated by Government of AP

Admission through lateral entry into 2nd year B.Tech Program:
Of the sanctioned intake in each branch of engineering, 20% of seats are allotted to Diploma Holders for admission through lateral entry into II Year B.Tech directly. Admissions into II Year B.Tech through lateral entry for Diploma Holders are conducted by The Convener, ECET (FDH) Admissions through web counseling based on the rank obtained by the candidates in ECET (FDH) and the rules of reservations.

M.Tech Programs:
Of the sanctioned intake in any specialization, 70% seats are A – Category Seats or Convener Quota Seats. The remaining 30% seats are B – Category Seats or Management Quota Seats.
Admissions for A – Category Seats are conducted by the Convener, PGECET Admissions through web counseling based on the rank obtained by the candidates in GATE/PGECET and the rules of reservations. The admissions are also based on Course Wise Eligibility Rules of JNTUA, Anantapur.
Admission to B – Category Seats are done by the college Management following the guidelines of Andhra Pradesh State council of Higher Education (APSCHE), Hyderabad. The B – Category admissions given by the college are subject to ratification by APSCHE and JNTUA, Anantapur.

MBA

ELIGIBILITY:
A candidate seeking admission into MBA should have passed Bachelor’s Degree Examination,conducted by the Universities in the State of Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized by any of the Universities in the State as equivalent to 3 year Degree (10 +2 + 3). Candidates should also qualify in the Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) a state level entrance test conducted by APSCHE

PROCEDURE:
Admissions are made by the Convener, ICET as per the merit at the ICET. As per the existing stipulations of AP State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE), Government of Andhra Pradesh, admissions are made as follows:

  • 70% of the total intake are Category-A seats, which are to be filled by the Convener as per the merit based on ICET score and rules of reservations.
  • 30% of the total intake are Category-B seats are to be filled by Management as per the norms stipulated by Government of A.P