To impart the quality technical education providing academic excellence in the area of Computer Science & Engineering.
- To achieve Academic excellence through innovative learning practices and to prepare students to adapt to the challenges of an ever changing market needs.
- To build necessary skills required for employability through career development Training and to encourage students to pursue higher studies.
- To enrich students with good character and high integrity to serve the society.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs):
The B. Tech CSE graduates will be able to:
- Take up professional career with expertise in analyzing and solving CSE related problems.
- Pursue higher studies and succeed in research with rich knowledge in emerging technologies.
- Continue learning and to adopt technological developments combined with deep awareness of ethical responsibilities in their profession.
Programme Outcomes (POs):
On successful completion of UG in Computer Science and Engineering, The students will be able to:
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals to solve engineering problems.
- Identify, analyze and formulate the appropriate solutions to solve Computer Science related problems.
- Design and construct a computing system or process to meet the societal needs, within realistic constraints.
- Analyze and design an algorithm to interpret data to provide solutions to solve complex problems.
- Use modern tools and techniques to analyze the performance of various methods.
- Propose innovative ideas by considering the societal, health, safety and legal issues.
- Understand the contemporary issues of society by providing solutions for sustainable development.
- Work as professional by practicing ethical and social responsibilities.
- Demonstrate the management skills to work as an individual, member of a team or as a leader in multi-disciplinary areas.
- Communicate effectively through written and oral skills with outside world and engineering fraternity.
- Understand and apply project and finance management skills to carry out projects.
- Continue as computing professional by practicing lifelong learning.