Ragging in all its forms and names is banned on the GATES campus. Any student of this college who is found indulging in this heinous act will be punished as per the anti-ragging act 1997 of Andhra Pradesh. Three fold measures are taken by the college to curb this evil practice.
- Awareness: We make the seniors aware of the ills of ragging and its consequences by way of posters, notices and counseling lectures by faculty class-in-charges, HOD’s/ Principal/ Director/ Management Representatives/ police department.
- Avoid: We take measures to minimize contact between fresher’s and seniors. We have separate hostel buildings for first year students. We have separate lunch and break timings for students of different years. We have continuous surveillance at vulnerable locations for ragging such as toilets, canteen, hostels, buses etc.
- Action: Despite all these efforts if any ragging incident happens the disciplinary committee will take appropriate action and also bring the issue to the notice of police.
The anti-ragging committee shall also review the situation from time to time and suggest suitable measures to curb ragging.
- AICTE Anti- Ragging Notification Click Here
- UGC Reulations on Curbing the Menace of Ragging in Higher Educational Institutions Click Here
- Anti-Ragging Affidavit (Proforma) Click Here
- College Anti-Ragging Committee 2022-2023Click Here
- PostersClick Here
- Minutes of the Meeting Dt:26-09-2022Click Here
- Circular for Anti Ragging affidavit from studentsClick Here